VALUES OF SHEKINAH GLORY WORSHIP CENTRE
- Unity in Diversity
Aims & purpose of Shekinah Glory Worship Centre
- To proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ with the intention of making disciples.
- To encourage those who accepted Jesus Christ as personal saviour and Lord of their lives to take up membership of the church.
- To baptize, by immersion those who have accepted Christ and have taken or are desirous of taking membership of the church.
- To provide encouragement and fellowship amongst church members.
- To encourage active participation in the programmes and events of the relevant region, departments, commissions and ministries of the church.
- To equip, enable and empower members to practice and exercise the ministry of transformation of communities in which they live.
- To equip, enable and empower members to share the gospel of Jesus Christ with unbelievers with the intention to win them for Christ.
- To establish and operate projects aimed at meeting the physical and socio-economic needs of the members and the community.
- To maintain religious liberty and freedom of conscience.
- To enhance good governance and God inspired leadership.
- To enhance good stewardship and financial accountability.
- To enhance fair labour practices and Pastor's quality of life.
- To develop and proclaim a holistic, Afrocentric and participatory understanding of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
STAY UPDATED WITH SGWC
Get latest church announcements and events