About Our Church
Shekinah Glory Worship Centre has become a place of inspiration and spiritual revitalization for many people in and around the surrounding communities of Munsieville. In recent years, the Church has undergone significant transformations in its leadership and ministries. The reward has been a tremendous outpouring of God's spirit and blessing in the abundance upon His people. This is evident in the steady membership growth, partnerships with like minded ministries locally and abroad, partnerships with a primary school and a hospital for the mentally ill people in the neighbourhood.
The success of the Church must first be attributed to the Favour and Hand of God, secondly to the visionary leadership of Apostle Fele and thirdly to the tireless commitment and support of the church leadership and members who have said, "Yes, Lord, Let thy will be done" and have embraced the changes and vision as their own.
Statement of faith
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments in their original writings as fully inspired of God and accept them as the supreme and final authority for faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
- We believe that God created man in His own image; that man sinned and thereby incurred the penalty of death, physical and spiritual; that all human beings inherit a sinful nature which issues (in the case of those who reach moral responsibility) in actual transgression involving personal guilt.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, a substitutionary sacrifices, according to the Scriptures, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus, His ascension into heaven, and His present life as our High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
- We believe in the resurrection both of the just and the unjust, the eternal blessedness of the redeemed and the eternal banishment of those who have rejected the offer of salvation.
- We believe that the one true church is the whole company of those who have been redeemed by Jesus Christ and regenerated by the Holy Spirit; that the local church on earth should take its character from this conception of the church spiritual and, therefore, that the new birth and personal confession of Christ is a prerequisite for church membership.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the Supreme and only Spiritual Head of the Church universal; that He appointed two ordinances - baptism and the Lord's supper - to be observed as acts of obedience and as perpetual witnesses to the cardinal facts of the Christian Faith; that baptism is the immersion of the believer in water as a confession of identification with Christ in burial and resurrection, and that the Lord's Supper is the partaking of bread and wine as symbolical of the Saviour's broken body and shed blood, in remembrance of His sacrificial death until He comes.
- We believe that all Christians are called to a life of holiness, devotion to the Lord and service for Him. It is the duty and privilege of every believer to witness for Christ and seek to bring others to Him.
- We believe in the deity, personality, ministry and abiding presence of the Holy Spirit in the believer.